Extra Care at Aldrich Guest House
Updated 29 July 2022
Illinois is now in Phase 5: Illinois Restored
- Outdoor Activities: State Parks, and JDCF properties open
- Retail: Open – no capacity limits
- Restaurants: Indoor dining is allowed in Illinois without capacity limits. Curbside, and delivery options are also available and we can provide dishes, etc. when necessary.
- Social Distancing: Current CDC guidelines recommend maintaining social distance for unvaccinated individuals.
- Masks: Current CDC Guidelines recommend wearing a mask when indoors in public areas when Covid-19 community level is high. You can see current community levels HERE. (Galena is in JoDaviess County, Illinois.)
- Breakfast: Weather permitting, we serve breakfast on the screened-in porch where the tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart. When dining indoors, guests will be given the option of enjoying breakfast together at the dining room table or spaced throughout the house depending on individual comfort levels.
- Cleaning Procedures: Cleanliness has always been a top priority and we continue to follow CDC guidelines and recommendations.
- Please note, individual businesses are allowed to have more restrictive measures in place than what the CDC recommends.
Although the situation changes by the day, we want you to know that Aldrich Guest House and Galena remain here for you. We will continue to follow Federal, State, and Local guidance and we look forward to welcoming you soon! Feel free to call or email for the most up to date information.
SEE YOU SOON!!
Robert and Douglas, Innkeepers/Owners