At Aldrich Guest House, we make sure that your first visit to a bed and breakfast doesn’t have to be scary or creepy. Whether you’ve seen the stereotypes on television or had a bad past experience, you deserve to give yourself this opportunity! There are several things you will find, as well as several that you won’t, to create a memorable and relaxing experience.
Things you will find:
- Remodeled interior with a liveably elegant design
- Innkeepers that are there when you need us, not when you don’t
- Award winning breakfast
- Modern amenities
- Private en-suite bathrooms
- Daily wine and hors d’oeuvres
Things you won’t find:
- Fake flowers, lace doilies, baby dolls, and teddy bears all over the place
- Overbearing, nosy hosts
- Stale donuts and pastries pretending to be breakfast
- Dusty, rickety furniture better suited for a funeral home
- Lack of privacy
- Forced interaction with others
We are proud to say that we’ve been many people’s first experience with small lodging We are even more proud to say that we’ve converted pretty much all of them – we even have a special package we made with First Timers in mind. Featuring 45 years of combined experience, delicious homemade food, and a unique style of intuitive yet unobtrusive service, let us show you what a small inn is all about!